I have owned a business and had a plan about Distribution leaflets as for advertising purpose. This business was first started by my friend who had been struggling for it to get workout, but still he failed to do so. Later on he joined his family business which is now greatly running. I asked him to let me hold his previous one to make it run, as I was in need of doing something in my life as career.
What I got to know about his failure is that there was lack of marketing strategy which let him down. Considering the fact, my big role to keep my business going on was to pull attention of people towards my business. But to start a new business I also have to keep in mind about the budget. So the cheapest key factor to communicate and to reach people is the activity of distributing the leaflets as marketing tool.
Methods for Leaflets Distribution:
There are many methods but mostly two ways for Distribution leaflets that can bring highest results in business marketing favor are;
- Door-to-door method
- Hand-to-hand method
Before finalizing which method is favorable for as marketing manager to target audiences, I fully reconsidered about those ideas as well get myself educated about the possibilities that how leaflet distribution can and has to be done.
- Door-to-door Leaflets Distribution:
It’s a popular valid delivery method which relies on designated areas of residential houses for beginners in business. But if your goal target is large then there are other higher impact ways too, that can be executed with similar budget. However, this leafleting campaign is divided into two types; shared and solos.
- Shared distribution method: This method delivers leaflets by many at same time which have false economy stands. If it’s been distributed by other distributer for example consider newspaper distributing and your print is hidden inside newspaper, we will not have any idea how many customer might have noticed it or the multiple print pieces is received by how many customers; that further reduces campaign impact.
- Solo distribution method: This method delivers leaflets by itself; means there are no other distributers involved. It’s door to door delivering leaflets in residential areas, and generally you will get small portion only after print delivered and paying to your team.
- Hand-to-hand Leaflet Distribution:
This one is the perfect way regarding Distribution leaflets because here you can select your match location and targets your audiences. You can also represent and promote them by personally introducing and letting them know about your business. Few things which I considered to be needed to think about are;
- Selecting perfect location
- Right activity time
- Customer spur
- Print out design
- Number of staffs required
- Legal needs
In order to grow business, I always went with the theme; first impressions always count first. So it is good to plan Distribution leaflets intelligently and then effectively execute it to make it perhaps most powerful marketing indicator. These methods can be utilized for both small and large business marketing purpose. I can tell you this works because I gained more clients for my business.